Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 33

The final report on the DNA is good. She does have 90% donor cells in her marrow. We're still waiting on the report about her blasts. Please pray that is good too. We really need those donor cells to multiply this week!

We are so happy to hear the news about the donor cells. Nobody has caused me so much worry in my life as much as Natalie has. I was so down this weekend because my heart was so heavy, full of worry. Sean was the only one who could cheer me up a little. He made me smile when he prayed Saturday night for Natalie. At the end, he added, "Thank you God for giving me a great day." I asked him what made his day great and he said it was because he got to spend some time playing with his papa in the morning and spent the whole day with his PoPo. It made me realize that even though my day was hard, Sean's day was great. That means the day was okay.

Yesterday's news was what we needed and we keep praying for more good news. Thank you so much for all your prayers.

Natalie is sleeping right now. She just got some Benedryl and platelets so she'll be asleep until probably 2 pm.

She is also starting to crave meals (turkey pot pie, chicken noodle soup, etc.) besides snacks. They are starting to taper off her IV nutrition little by little as she starts to eat more.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news, Tammy!

Rejoicing with you in Seattle,
Ling

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such good news. You all are always in our prayers. ~the Kiyunas

Anonymous said...

Amazing news! I'm here in Seattle and know Ling. I am participating in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training program and will be walking my first 26.2 mile marathon in 18 days! Natalie's story has been MY inspiration to keep training and I plan to write her name on my race shirt as my honored patient. Each and every step I take is a prayer for Natalie, all of you and her extended family and the medical team who have given so much to save her. Many blessings!!
Lisa B.

Unknown said...

Hurray!!! I'm so glad to hear the good news about Natalie, and that Sean is happy. Love you all so much, and will keep praying.

Heather said...

YES!!! awesome! What great news! We'll keep praying.

Unknown said...

Joining you all in prayer, Lord God ever faithful hear our prayers for Natalie. Please send your Holy Spirit to shower your love, strength, and guidance to heal your precious daughter Natalie. As we pray we give praise and thanksgiving for Jesus sacrifice for all of us that we may have eternal life. In Jesus name I pray.

Tracy said...

God is good! He keeps surprising us with all the miracles!:) Get well soon Natalie!