Thursday, June 3, 2010

Biopsy Today

Today is Day 28. Natalie woke up at 6 am wanting to know what her counts are. She woke me up as she was talking to her nurse. We both really wanted good news that her counts are here. We're sad because they are still at 0. She is heading into her biopsy in a few minutes.
It's really hard. We're tired, discouraged, and sad. Have to pick ourselves up and keep going in this battle. I have to keep putting our hearts out there for prayers because we love Natalie too much to quit and mope.

Please pray biopsy goes well and the results are great. We want to see the donor's DNA in Natalie's marrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear the counts are still at 0. Stay strong and try not to let this bring you down.

Unknown said...

I'm sad too. Please let us know what the results are. We are praying!

Unknown said...

So discouraging and yet I refuse to give up hope! I am praying with all my might that things will change and soon. Sending prayers for your continued strength, courage and faith.

love,
Tish, family & friends

Anonymous said...

Our family is praying vigilantly for Natalie -- and you guys, too, Tammy! Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, certain of what we do not see.
We'll have faith for you guys -- even when you feel like you don't or can't. Praying for her donor's DNA to show up in her marrow right now! ~ Kiyuna family

Heather said...

:(. I'll pray right now for the doner's dna to be in her marrow. I love you,
heather