Thursday, May 13, 2010

Days 6 and 7

Day 6 went very well. Natalie ate more, read, and worked on her book project with her hospital teacher.

Day 7 started off well too. Natalie made some bracelets, worked more on her book project, and painted. At 4 pm, she came down with a fever. They started her on some antibiotics. I know this is to be expected and most patients come down with fevers around this time. We still worry though. Please pray for her fever to go away and Natalie does not have a bad infection.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will pray! Here's an encouraging verse I read about prayer this morning in James: "The prayer offered by those who have faith will make you well. The Lord will heal you."

Anonymous said...

As you said, I know this is part of the process, but I'm so sorry you have to go thru the challenging days in your faith! I will pray that her fever goes away quickly. Ps 138:3 When I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me the strength I need. We love you guys! ~Maritza

Anonymous said...

Please, please, fever go away! My prayers are with you Natalie, Tammy and Grant. Your faith, strength and courage are inspirational.
with love, Tish

Anonymous said...

Praying for todays birthday gift for Grant to be higher counts, and no fever...Love you guys :)